What kind of prices can you expect at Great Clips for a haircut?
|GREAT CLIPS PRICES||GREAT CLIPS PRICES|
|Child (Under 10)||$13.49|
|Senior Hair cut||$13.49|
- Great Clips’s Prices for Haircuts The cost of an adult haircut at Great Clips can range anywhere from $13 to $16.
- Prices for children’s and senior citizens’ portions range from $11 to $14.
- The cost of a haircut for a child or elderly citizen is $2 less than the cost of a haircut for an adult.
- In most places, the cost of a haircut for an adult is around $15, while the cost is $13 for children and seniors.
How much does Great Clips cost?
Prices at Great Clips start at $15 for adults and teenagers, $13 for children aged 10 and under, and $18 for seniors aged 65 and up. Only estimates are provided for the Great Clips pricing that follow.
What is a Great Clips haircut?
Great Clips Salons are known for specializing in offering ″excellent″ haircuts to its customers at prices that are more than reasonable. Great Clips provides a variety of treatments, including coloring and waxing, as well as a full ″salon experience.″ 12. How much does it cost to get a haircut at Great Clips?
What is Great Clips’ Senior Discount?
- So, what exactly is the senior discount at Great Clips?
- The already affordable regular haircut fees are reduced by $2 for seniors.
- This discount is available to senior citizens who are at least 65 years old.
- There is no one day designated just for seniors to receive a discount; rather, seniors can receive the discount on any day of the year at participating salons.
- The discount does not apply to additional services or items, such as style or shampoo and conditioner.
When do the Great Clips haircut cards go on sale?
- Cards good for a free haircut may be redeemed until the 11th of December.
- The following times seem to be when customers are most likely to take advantage of the $8.99 sale: And you did hear me correctly: $8.99.
- Over the course of the previous year, the price of haircuts sold at Great Clips increased to $7.99, but it appears that the company has made the decision to raise their pricing from $6.99 permanently.