How to Give Your Hair a Fade in Five Easy Steps
- Make the top section of the document. The portion of your hair that is closer to your scalp will be cut shorter.
- Begin with the Clipper Guard that is the Shortest. Place the clipper guard with the shortest cutting length that you will be using on your clippers
- This is commonly a #1 (1/8″) or #2 (1/4″) guard.
- Make use of the Medium Guard
- Utilize the Most Extensive Guard
- Put some order into the Transition Line
How to fade hair with a clipper?
- The first thing you need to do before beginning to fade your hair is to determine the length of your fade and the cut you want it to have.
- The protection you use for your clipper will be determined by these factors.
- Let’s imagine you choose the haircut known as the mild fade and opt to begin with the #1 guard in order to get a modest skin fade.
- After that, you will need the number 2, followed by the number 3 for the subsequent portions, and finally the number 4 to cut the longer hair on top.